Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Untitled.


This blog in in honor of Katelyn, who always includes a picture of her current blogging location.
The Library.
First Floor, baby.

I am "studying" microbiology currently, because I really can't fail another test. I mean, I guess a C and a D aren't technically failing, but the next step is an F, so the work starts now.

Just a list of a few things that are happening, or not happening in my life.
  1. Spring Sing- donezo. I will have a whole blog about it someday, but this blog can't handle all the cute Minni-ness that I have to present.
  2. Spring Break- IT'S ALMOST HERE! San Antonio, here I come.
  3. I have the best friends. I talk about them all the time, but I so thankful for them. Gah.
  4. That brings me to another important update in my life. Thankfulness. It's important. That is why I am trying to voice my gratitude for the little things in life. If you are busy being thankful, you don't have time to complain.
  5. My nails are currently coral colored, and I LOVE it.
  6. Microboiology sucks. I know that isn't a normal what's going on in your life kind of comment, but my notes and book are under my laptop and I keep seeing them. Yuck.
  7. OH MY GOSH. I got the internship at Capitol Hill church of Christ this summer. I AM SO EXCITED. I don't know how this is number 7. Apparently 7 is the new 1, because this is the most important thing ever. Well maybe not ever, but it is the thought of this summer and the fact that I will not ruin it with having to re-take micro that is getting me through.
  8. I must figure out a few important things, which alot of you know about, but I don't really want to share with the whole world wide web. Cryptic, I know.
  9. I have discovered that I am funny. Go on, laugh. You know you are thinking about my humor and dazzling wit right now. I can hear you lol'ing as we speak. Or as I speak, or type rather, and you read... Yeah.
  10. Well, the only other thing in my life right now needs to be more studying. So sorry, but my blog is over for now, but I will leave you with a charge. A mantra for you week, if you will. Be thankful. Comment on my blog and tell me what you are thankful for. Or even go out and tell others that you are thankful for them.
Kthanksbyeseeyalater.

No comments:

Post a Comment