- Diet Coke. Happy Hour after class at Sonic? I think so.
- Brooke Dore'. We actually call each other BFF, so mock us in our middle school ways. BFF. That's what we are. I went to Stillwater to see her this weekend, and it was magical. Getting to see her is something I need to do more often.
- Capitol Hill church of Christ. I realize I talk about it a alot, but come on. Worshipping God, loving people, and playing with kids. What could be better?
- The weather right now. HELLO? We had snow days last week, and now we played outside last night at church and I am wearing rolled jeans.
- That brings up something else I love. Rolled jeans and converse tennis shoes.
- I love Spring Sing.... I mostly love Spring Sing. I love being with my friends in Gamma, and I love getting to dance around like a precious Mouse. We are cute. Just you wait.
- SweetTart Hearts. They will be on clearance post-Valentines day. Yes.
- My Valentine, Suzanna. She gave me a precious card with Ezra from PLL on it, and she gave me candy and a headband. Score. I feel like Valentines Day gets a bad rap- I got a watch, a headband, candy, cupcakes, a movie. This holiday is fine with me!
Honestly the most comfortable thing to wear in the world. And it means it is almost spring. Ish. (Please note that the picture is taken under the table during my A&P class... That is honestly where most of my blogs get written. It's just what I do.
- Chocolate. Easy as that.
- Vegetables, because I am a 5 year old. I just can't handle them.
- When I sleep through classes. Or sleep in classes. Both of those are terrible. It is obnoxious how often both of those happen.
- My Anatomy class. I actually love my teacher, ish, but this class. TERRIBLE.
- The movie Gummo.
Honestly. Not even terrible in the "super funny but you feel terrible about watching it" kind of way. Like I. Hate. This. Movie. Gah.
I am doubting even publishing this post because it is so. Blah. That is what this class does to me.
Challenge for you from the chapel speaker today: Be free in Jesus. Know that you have that freedom and live your life like that this week.
Have a great day.
PS- If you were in chapel today, I apologize about our announcement.... Funny but terrible. That's my only defense.